Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Steel Truss Joists[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Steel Truss Joists
- From: "Kipp Martin" <KAMartin(--nospam--at)carollo.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 07:29:52 -0800
I don't know of any West coast companies, but you can try The New Columbia Joist Company 475 Springfield Avenue P. O. Box 662 Summit, NJ 07902-0662 908-277-1617 908-277-1619 (Fax) e-mail: ncjc(--nospam--at)mail.csrlink.net web site: www.njb-united.com Hope this helps. --Kipp A. Martin, P. E. On December 10, 1998, Michelle Kam-Biron wrote: >I am doing some roof framing concepts for a building to be built in Southern >California. One concept consists of manufactured steel truss joists. Does >anyone have any suggestions for steel truss joist manufacturers other than >Vulcraft? If so, please provide me with the name of the manufacturer and >telephone number or email address. > >Thank you and Happy Holidays :-) > >Michelle Kam-Biron, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Steel Truss Joists
- Next by Subject: Re: Steel Truss Joists -Reply
- Previous by thread: Steel Truss Joists
- Next by thread: Re: Steel Truss Joists -Reply