Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
earthquake in STAAD-III[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: earthquake in STAAD-III
- From: "Boris Babovic" <borisb(--nospam--at)canada.com>
- Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 10:37:48 +0100
I have acceleration diagram of earthquake. How can I analyze structure with that data? What type of load should I use? I tried with TIME HISTORY - GROUND MOTION, and SPECTRUM but when I compare results with UBC load they are completely different.
- Prev by Subject: Earthquake Analysis Methods: Predicting Earthquake Behavior
- Next by Subject: RE: earthquake in STAAD-III
- Previous by thread: Re: Concrete crack control
- Next by thread: RE: earthquake in STAAD-III