An Engineer's Take On Christmas

Sorry to go on with this thread but my numbers don´t fit Stan´s:

Not that it matters, however, since Santa, as a result of accelerating from
a stop to 650 m.p.s. in .001 seconds, would be subjected to acceleration
dead forces of 17,500 g's. A 250 pound Santa (which seems ludicrously slim)
would be pinned to the back of the sleigh by 4,315,015 pounds of force,
instantly crushing his bones and organs and reducing him to a quivering blob
of pink goo.

I get  100,000,000 g´s, not 17,500 g´s.  Please correct me if I´m wrong.
Isn´t it g=0.0061m.p.s.s.?
(Sorry but I am a metric guy)

But, in the other hand, it doesn´t matter.

Merry Christmas

Rodrigo Lema
Mendoza, Argentina