earthquake in STAAD-III

When you use SRSS load combination of STAAD-III, all the compression  members are designed as tesile members in design mode.
For the above problem, I e-mailed reiusa.com receiving mail that " above design error happen since Srss combination always give positive force values". It seems like they did not fixed or deleted Srss command yet.

           young ki Kim (P.E)