Structural Steel from Brazil, Russia, Korea or China

If any one has seen on their project, structural steel wide flange
shapes from Brazil, Russia, Korea or China, please share sample
Certified Mill Testing Reports (MTR or Mill Certs.) with the SEAOC
Seismology Steel Ad Committee.  I am especially interested in larger
sections, for beams W24 and deeper and for columns with flange thickness
more than 1 inch thick.W10x100 and 112, W12x120 and higher, W14x145 and
higher.  Since the print quality of MTRs usually are not always very
good, May I request that a hard copy be mailed to:

Attn: Y. Henry Huang
c/o SEAOSC
5360 S. Workman Mill Road
Whittier, CA 90601

Your assistance will be much appreciated.

Y. Henry Huang