Breakaway connections at fire separation walls

Does anyone have any information on aluminum alloy breakaway/melt away clips
for connections to firewalls? I mainly need a manufacturer/vendor contact.
I'm trying to avoid designing for the forces specified by NFPA because I have
a six story structure on either side of a single wythe CMU wall. Double walls
are not an option. I either have to use breakaway clips or design for the
force.

Thanks in advance.

William R. Keen, PE
Director, Structural Engineering