From: Harold Sprague [mailto:harold.sprague(--nospam--at)neenan.com]
Sent: Monday, December 14, 1998 12:05 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: Conc 14 Kips Deadman foundation info needed

Dennis,

Check out the Chance screw in foundation anchors.   There web site is
http://www.hubbell.com/ABChance/. <http://www.hubbell.com/ABChance/>   They
can easily resist 14k and can be unscrewed when you need to remove them.

Regards,
Harold Sprague
The Neenan Company
harold.sprague(--nospam--at)neenan.com <mailto:harold.sprague(--nospam--at)neenan.com>