RE: Conc 14 Kips Deadman foundation info needed

Dennis-

A. B. Chance Co. makes helical anchors that might work well for this
application.  They can be made to work in either tension or
 compression. They are installed by basically screwing them into the
ground.  I don't have a local reps. name or phone number but I know they do
have California representatives.  They did a successful project a few
blocks from my office.  Their address is:

A. B. Chance Co.
210 N. Allen
		Centralia, MO  65240
		(314)  682-8414