Re: Structural Steel from Brazil, Russia, Korea or China

Mr. Raje Cury is a senior engineer at a brazilian manufacturer, USIMINAS
USINAS SIDERÚRGICAS DE MINAS GERAIS S.A.
E-MAIL to rcuri(--nospam--at)usiminas.com.br

"Y. Henry Huang" wrote:

> If any one has seen on their project, structural steel wide flange
> shapes from Brazil, Russia, Korea or China, please share sample
> Certified Mill Testing Reports (MTR or Mill Certs.) with the SEAOC
> Seismology Steel Ad Committee.  I am especially interested in larger
> sections, for beams W24 and deeper and for columns with flange thickness
> more than 1 inch thick.W10x100 and 112, W12x120 and higher, W14x145 and
> higher.  Since the print quality of MTRs usually are not always very
> good, May I request that a hard copy be mailed to:
>
> Attn: Y. Henry Huang
> c/o SEAOSC
> 5360 S. Workman Mill Road
> Whittier, CA 90601
>
> Your assistance will be much appreciated.
>
> Y. Henry Huang

begin:vcard
n:Dantas;José Inácio
tel;cell:982-4172
tel;fax:324-0566
tel;work:324-0566
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Escritório de Projetos Estruturais
version:2.1
email;internet:zeinacio(--nospam--at)tropical.com.br
title:Engenheiro
adr;quoted-printable:;;Rua Tupinamb=E1s, 52=0D=0AJardim da Penha;Vitória;Espírito Santo;29060810;Brasil
fn:José Inácio Dantas
end:vcard