"re-use" fees

Lately, I've been asked to bid some housing tract projects. The houses are
approximately 2,000 to 2,500 with 3 standard plans and 3 elevations for each
plan. The tract size ranges from 24 to 50 homes. What are typical guidelines
for the "re-use" fee of the plan after the first three models are built? I've
been getting a very wide divergence of opinions (so what else is new?). Any
takes?

Greg Riley PE