Re: "re-use" fees

Greg:

Depending on your location. Our company (BQE) is located in Los Angeles
where engineering fees are a bit higher than rest of the country. In our
office we charge a minimum of $750 for any project including "re-use". We
tell the client that it will cover up to seven hours of work. If the work
would exceed seven hours, which may not be the case with the "re-use"
project, we will then sign a separate agreement.

Hope that helps.

Shafat
p.s. We use BillQuick for time tracking and billing.
http://www.billquick.com