From: Rob Stevens [mailto:engrathm(--nospam--at)ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 1998 6:01 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Conc 14 Kips Deadman foundation info needed

Dennis :

Contact Ray Petcovic at SAFE Foundations the anchoring system that is used
to set the SAFE Foundation is removable and one anchor will hold the 14K
uplift that you are interested in and they can be leased or rented instead
of purchased.

After you check with Ray I can send you a calculation for the anchor.

Rob Stevens. P.E.