Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
AutoCAD AutoSave directory[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: AutoCAD AutoSave directory
- From: John Armijo <421jarmi(--nospam--at)pwcsd.nosc.mil>
- Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 08:25:13 -0800
Does anyone know where to specify the directory in which AutoCAD R13, Windows 95 saves the AutoSave file AUTO.SV$? I am getting an error message saying it is trying to save in a read only subdirectory and since it cannot find it it saves it to a temp directory it has access to.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Attachments and tables
- Next by Subject: Re: AutoCAD AutoSave directory
- Previous by thread: Re: Post-Tensioned Concrete
- Next by thread: Re: AutoCAD AutoSave directory