Re: Post-Tensioned Concrete

On 16 Dec 98, at 11:02, Chanel1096(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:

> I am looking for a good source of information on Post-Tensioned Concrete
> Slabs, any help would be appreciated.
> Bill King

The Post-Tensioning Institute has many publications including
"Design of Post-Tensioned Slabs" and "Post-Tensioning Manual".
Phone is 602 870-7540.

Structural Data Incorporated includes an excellent reference with
their program.  The program is PTdata+ and the reference manual
is "Theory Manual".  Phone is 714 840-5570.

Good luck,

Mark W. Nienberg, S.E.
Steven Tipping + associates
mailto:mwn(--nospam--at)tipping.com