Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: OSHA stairs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: OSHA stairs
- From: "Bill Sherman" <SHERMANWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: 16 Dec 98 14:00:18 -0500
> OSHA has a web site that can be used to pose questions such as this. < Unfortunately OSHA's web site specifically says that interpretation of regulations cannot be addressed by email but must be directed to a specific OSHA office for interpretation. The web site does have some interesting letters of interpretation posted from previously posed questions - but this aspect of stair design apparently has not been addressed.
- Prev by Subject: Re: OSHA stairs
- Next by Subject: OSHPD
- Previous by thread: RE: OSHA stairs
- Next by thread: Breakaway connections at fire separation walls