Re: Structural Analysis Tools

Raz:

    Could you also look the 'StlShape' and see if you want to add it into your
list.
The web site is at   "http://members.tripod.com/~stlshape/index.html";.  It has
data steel, wood and glulam sizes.  Does simple beams.  Seismic vertical load
distribution, rectangular concrete column and selection of steel braces.  It has
been
on the web for over a year now.  I have also inclulded some of the C++ codes on
the applicaiton for engineering.  You can download them from the web.  It is
free.

    Really like to find out if 'StlShape' is useful or not.

    Looking forward to hear from you.

    Thanks

Sam Chang