Re: Ad Hoc SEAint Web Tracking Committee - Subject Coding

How about automatic filtering the messages so that if the subject is not
within set standard, it will go back to the sender. If they have  taken time
to type a message, I'm sure they'll spend just a little bit more to change the
subject to get the message through. It could be sent back to the sender with
an easy to "click-on" choice of standard subjects or just a list of avalable
standard subjects to choose from.

If this could be done automatically, then we don't need a volunteer to check
each messages.

Ernie Natividad