RE: Eucalyptus Design Values

Are you referring to Australian eucalypts?  We have many varieties, some
structural, some not.  eg. Jarrah, Karri, and many varieties of Gum just to
name a few.

Can you be more specific about the timber?  Are you importing it?  Or
perhaps it isn't even the same family as native Australian eucalypts.  If it
is from Australia, is it stress graded and you simply do not know how the
grading relates to material properties?  I may be able to help if you give
me more information.  Failing this, your code may have default properties
(albeit conservative) for unidentified timbers.

Dave Meney
Structural Engineer

Yenem Engineering Services
GOOSEBERRY HILL