need assistance

I was premature in sending out the message regarding the work we are doing
on HAZUS and trying to develop regional modifiers for structure types, etc.
Please disregard the request at this time.  We will be reviewing the
information again and will probably make the request again with more
refined questions.  We are interested in your input and hope you will give
us your thoughts when we are ready to proceed on this part of the work.

Rick Ranous