Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Analysis Standards - Nomenclature? -Reply[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Analysis Standards - Nomenclature? -Reply
- From: Peter Kim <PKIM(--nospam--at)BAS.CI.LA.CA.US>
- Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 14:02:59 -0800
I will out the office on the week of 12/21. If this message is urgent, please e-mail Sea Fan or call him at 756-7659. Thanks.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Allowable Stress Design- Wind Loading
- Next by Subject: ANN: StrucTX Mailing List for Structural Engineering Practice in Texas
- Previous by thread: Re: Steel moment frame connections -Reply
- Next by thread: Re: Heating mat in concrete slab -Reply