PE regulations world wide

I'm looking for some information about the rule's, laws and licensing
classes of professional engineers involved in the design & construction
industry around the world.

I am compiling a report on this matter for a committee which is revising
the PE regulations here in Iran.

Since getting printed material will involves delays I would be grateful
if anybody could show me any online resources. information regarding any
country is welcome.

Best regards
S Parhizgari