Re: Epoxy and Welding

Most epoxy compounds will loose most of their strengthen at fairly low
temperatures, around 150 degrees I think.  You may want to try expansion
bolts, or an epoxy that is specifically formulated for high
temperatures.

However, you must be aware that the concrete can also have problems with
high temperatures associated with welding.

I do not know what kind of welds you are going to be using.  I know that
single pass fillets welds may not be a problem.  But you need to pay
close attention to the concrete temperature as well as the epoxy.

Lynn