Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Enercalc Reinforced Concrete Beam design -Reply[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Enercalc Reinforced Concrete Beam design -Reply
- From: Peter Kim <PKIM(--nospam--at)BAS.CI.LA.CA.US>
- Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 14:03:04 -0800
I will out the office on the week of 12/21. If this message is urgent, please e-mail Sea Fan or call him at 756-7659. Thanks.
- Prev by Subject: RE: element-story shear ratio at UBC 1997
- Next by Subject: ENERCALC Software / StaadPro -Reply
- Previous by thread: Reply to A. Roger Turk's Comments on Period Calculation for One Story Building -Reply
- Next by thread: Snow Drifting Provisions