Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
EIA/TIA-222-F Standards[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: EIA/TIA-222-F Standards
- From: "Randy Russ" <rruss(--nospam--at)eatel.net>
- Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 16:47:19 -0600
I have been analysing existing Transmission Towers (~190' height). I have been using ASCE 7-95 to generate my wind loading. These loads are somewhat different than EIA/TIA-222-F. I am interested in obtaining a current copy. My copy is dated 1991.
I have been unable to find a web site for that organization. I did find reference to a phone number (202-457-4966). When I call, I get a strange sounding busy signal.
Does anyone know how I can get in touch with EIA/TIA ?
I may have future questions concerning EIA/TIA vs ASCE 7-95 when I get my hands on a current EIA/TIA publication.
Thanks in advance
Randy Russ, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Effects of earthquake event on bridge superstructure
- Next by Subject: RE: EIA/TIA-222-F Standards
- Previous by thread: RE: THE IDIOT
- Next by thread: RE: EIA/TIA-222-F Standards