RE: THE IDIOT

Bobeng(--nospam--at)aol.com:

Chill out a little bit...Seems like an innocent enough mistake to me.  Looks
like the guy set up an out of office auto-reply on his email client.  I use
the feature quite a bit when I know I am going to be out of the office, lets
people know that I am gone, when I will return and where they reach me if
it's urgent.  If you have a filter function on your email client use it to
direct his replies to a special folder then delete them all at once.  Or
maybe seaint.org can "unsuscribe" him until he returns next week.  By the
way, I was born in this Country also, however I normally don't go around
making a big deal about it.

Regards...

Henry David Kim
VECO Engineering Inc.
e-mail... HENRY.KIM(--nospam--at)VECO.COM
Office...(907) 762-1525 (voice) - (907) 762-1595 (fax)
Home...(907) 243-0918 (voice & fax)
Cell.......(907) 244-1553
APSC MS UPB5