Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: EIA/TIA-222-F Standards[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: EIA/TIA-222-F Standards
- From: nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com
- Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 17:00:58 -0800
Try Global Engineering Documents
15 Inverness Way East
Englewood, Colorado 80112 USA
fax 303 397-2740
My latest catalog (1996) doesn't have an web address, but there might be one.
I may have future questions concerning EIA/TIA vs ASCE 7-95 when I get my hands on a current EIA/TIA publication. Thanks in advance Randy Russ, P.E. Russ Engineering rruss(--nospam--at)eatel.net Does
- Prev by Subject: Re: EIA/TIA-222-F Standards
- Next by Subject: RE: EIA/TIA-222-F Standards
- Previous by thread: Re: EIA/TIA-222-F Standards
- Next by thread: EIA/TIA-222-F Standards -Reply