Re: THE IDIOT ... IDIOT

I don't have a filter function to delete your messages. You are VERY
INCONSIDERATE by expecting 1000 members of this server to move your messages
to a special folder and delete them, if they have such a capability. I must
say, you have really guts .. and if anyone is an idiot ... it has to be you.

Your suggestion to us to "unsubscribe" until your guy comes back to fix the
problem is beyond belief. If anyone should "unsubscribe" it is you. Did anyone
teach you about ethics ???? - farm boy.