From: Randy Russ [mailto:rruss(--nospam--at)eatel.net]
Sent: Monday, December 21, 1998 2:47 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: EIA/TIA-222-F Standards

I have been analysing existing Transmission Towers (~190' height). I
have been using ASCE 7-95 to generate my wind loading. These loads are
somewhat different than EIA/TIA-222-F. I am interested in obtaining a
current copy. My copy is dated 1991.

I have been unable to find a web site for that organization. I did find
reference to a phone number (202-457-4966). When I call, I get a strange
sounding busy signal.

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with EIA/TIA ?

I may have future questions concerning EIA/TIA vs ASCE 7-95 when I get
my hands on a current EIA/TIA publication.

Thanks in advance

Randy Russ, P.E.
Russ Engineering
rruss(--nospam--at)eatel.net