RE: Snow Drifting Provisions

Ed:
the appendix chapter dealing with potential accumulations of drifting snow
has been in the UBC for several editions.  My older edition are at my home
office but I seem to recall appendix chapter first appearing in the 85 or 88
Edition. (UBC appendix Chapter 23 back then)

Henry David Kim
VECO Engineering Inc.
e-mail... HENRY.KIM(--nospam--at)VECO.COM
Office...(907) 762-1525 (voice) - (907) 762-1595 (fax)
Home...(907) 243-0918 (voice & fax)
Cell.......(907) 244-1553
APSC MS UPB5