Queries on ASD

I am an Australian Engineer and have a project requiring a design
conforming to ASD.

I have a query regarding the interpretation of the use of Fb in Table
B5.1 - Limiting Width-Thickness Ratios for Compression elements page
5-36.

In rows 10 & 11 of the table, regarding the use of webs in flexural
and axial compression, the table requires the use of an Fb in the
NonCompact limit of 760/Sqrt(Fb).

My inquiry is:
Is it common practice to use an Fb = 0.60Fy ??
(from equation F1-5)

Note:
I notice that in the LRFD that this limit is now 970/Sqrt(Fy) which
corresponds to an equivalent Fb = 0.614Fy

JS