Russian design firms

Dear sirs the engineers!

I have collected addresses of engineering firms on territory of
Russia, Ukraine, that is countries of former Soviet Union.
Structure of the list includes leading institutes, firm and
organization of a structural complex.
These firms attend to a design work of bridges, buildings, structures,
tunnels.
Total more than 800.
I can sort out firms on the indications, necessary to you.
If you were interested in this information, can to me write:
timur_1(--nospam--at)yahoo.com

Best regards.

Timour S. Faizov

The Dipl. engineer, Post-Graduate Student of faculty "Bridges and
transport
structures" of Saratov State Technical University.
Speciality "Structural mechanics".
RUSSIA.