Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Russian design firms[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Russian design firms
- From: Timur Faizov <timur_1(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 23:03:52 -0800 (PST)
Dear sirs the engineers! I have collected addresses of engineering firms on territory of Russia, Ukraine, that is countries of former Soviet Union. Structure of the list includes leading institutes, firm and organization of a structural complex. These firms attend to a design work of bridges, buildings, structures, tunnels. Total more than 800. I can sort out firms on the indications, necessary to you. If you were interested in this information, can to me write: timur_1(--nospam--at)yahoo.com Best regards. Timour S. Faizov The Dipl. engineer, Post-Graduate Student of faculty "Bridges and transport structures" of Saratov State Technical University. Speciality "Structural mechanics". RUSSIA. _________________________________________________________ DO YOU YAHOO!? Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
- Prev by Subject: Roster is on SEAONC Web Site
- Next by Subject: Rust
- Previous by thread: vacation autoreply MAIL BOMBING happens! Can we stop the next one?
- Next by thread: Unbraced length issues