Re: EIA/TIA-222-F Standards

 The web sites for both TIA and EIA are:

                www.tiaonline.org

                www.eia.org

 The TIA website has specific information about ordering standards.

I have been analysing existing Transmission Towers (~190' height). I have
been using ASCE 7-95 to generate my wind loading. These loads are
somewhat different than EIA/TIA-222-F. I am interested in obtaining a
current copy. My copy is dated 1991.

I have been unable to find a web site for that organization. I did find a
reference to a phone number (202-457-4966). When I call, I get a strange
sounding busy signal.=20

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with EIA/TIA ?

I may have future questions concerning EIA/TIA vs ASCE 7-95 when I get my
hands on a current EIA/TIA publication.

Thanks in advance

Randy Russ, P.E.
Russ Engineering