Re: Retrofit of Existing RC Spread Footings for Additional Loads

I didn't say that you couldn't.  I simply expressed my opinion that it was rude to exclude other interested parties from your dialogue when a personal exchange is possible.
-----Original Message-----
From: Vincenzo Valerio <enmar(--nospam--at)etheron.net>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Tuesday, December 22, 1998 9:52 AM
Subject: RE: Retrofit of Existing RC Spread Footings for Additional Loads

You can reply in any language you wish Mr. Benson, according to your limitations.

Ing. Vincenzo Valerio
Enmar Representaciones y Asesorias, C.A.
Caracas, Venezuela.
Tel: 58-2-238-5253 ; Fax: 58-2-237-1101
E-mail: enmar(--nospam--at)etheron.net

De: Byron Benson <bbenson(--nospam--at)uzuncase.com>
Para: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Fecha: Martes 22 de Diciembre de 1998 09:54 AM

That was rather rude.  It is possible to reply to him personally in Spanish.