Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Post-a-thon[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Post-a-thon
- From: John Schwarz <jschwarz(--nospam--at)theschneidercorp.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 11:32:27 -0500
I'm happy that we seem to have gotten beyond the bummer accident of one of the subscribers although some of us sure wielded a swift and sharp sword. Okay, I'll show my ignorance.. what's the Bhima 1997 holiday thing? The temperature is finally in the 'teens and Christmas is right around the corner.. I am a merry soul. Best wishes to all John Schwarz, P.E. The Schneider Corporation 3020 North Post Road Indianapolis, Indiana 46226 jschwarz(--nospam--at)theschneidercorp.com !
- Prev by Subject: RE: Post yielded beam performance
- Next by Subject: Post-a-thon
- Previous by thread: Re: Aftereffects of P.Kim's messages
- Next by thread: Post-a-thon