Post-a-thon

I'm happy that we seem to have gotten beyond the bummer accident of one of the subscribers although some of us sure wielded a swift and sharp sword.

Okay, I'll show my ignorance.. what's the Bhima 1997 holiday thing?

The temperature is finally in the 'teens and Christmas is right around the corner.. I am a merry soul.

Best wishes to all

John Schwarz, P.E.
The Schneider Corporation
3020 North Post Road
Indianapolis, Indiana  46226
jschwarz(--nospam--at)theschneidercorp.com
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               !