RE: THE IDIOT ... IDIOT

Yank2002 / Bobeng / RLK

I don't normally get involved in online dialogue however it appears that you
have totally misinterpreted my post from yesterday afternoon regarding Peter
Kim's auto-reply snafu.  Although both Peter and I share a common surname we
are in no way associated either professionally or socially (never heard of
him until this week).  The auto-reply messages you were receiving were not
my messages and Peter is not one of my guys.  I never suggested that any
member of the list server unsuscribe.  To the contrary, I suggested that
Peter could be removed from the list server until he returns.  Shafat has
kindly taken care of the problem for us by doing exactly as I suggested.  As
far as ethics are concerned, I believe that I have a firm grasp on the
subject and its underlying principles.  Never have spent too much time on a
farm though.

Regards / Happy Holidays,

Henry David Kim
VECO Engineering Inc.
e-mail... HENRY.KIM(--nospam--at)VECO.COM
Office...(907) 762-1525 (voice) - (907) 762-1595 (fax)
Home...(907) 243-0918 (voice & fax)
Cell.......(907) 244-1553
APSC MS UPB5