vacation autoreply MAIL BOMBING happens!

Ron Fong's post is the best advice that can be given for situations like
this.  I am sure that most, if not all, of us recognized what was happening
and I hope that most of us realized that any posts to the list complaining
about the situation would only generate more auto replies.  A private post to
Shafat about the problem would be the most appropriate action to take.

Unfortunately, most vacations begin on Mondays, and auto responses are set up
on Fridays, which makes the weekend somewhat aggravating.

Since my e-mail program does not have automatic filtering, I have had to
manually delete Peter Kim's messages.  This required that I see the subject
references and some of the subject listings were about subjects that I cannot
recall as having been received.  A visit to the SEAINT archives also did not
show any posts with the referenced subjects.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona