Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
vacation autoreply MAIL BOMBING happens![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: vacation autoreply MAIL BOMBING happens!
- From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 13:29:04 -0500
Ron Fong's post is the best advice that can be given for situations like this. I am sure that most, if not all, of us recognized what was happening and I hope that most of us realized that any posts to the list complaining about the situation would only generate more auto replies. A private post to Shafat about the problem would be the most appropriate action to take. Unfortunately, most vacations begin on Mondays, and auto responses are set up on Fridays, which makes the weekend somewhat aggravating. Since my e-mail program does not have automatic filtering, I have had to manually delete Peter Kim's messages. This required that I see the subject references and some of the subject listings were about subjects that I cannot recall as having been received. A visit to the SEAINT archives also did not show any posts with the referenced subjects. A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural) Tucson, Arizona
- Prev by Subject: Re: USS Highway Structures Design Handbook
- Next by Subject: RE: vacation autoreply MAIL BOMBING happens!
- Previous by thread: Post-a-thon
- Next by thread: RE: vacation autoreply MAIL BOMBING happens!