Re: Swimming pools

John:

Concrete Double-T's must be avoided for your design.   The literature
documents several failures of this type of system in residential,
institutional and indusrial environments similar to your swimming
pool.    Randy Russ and Roger Turk have also put up red flags to yuor
design problem.    Continuous air-movement cannot be used in your design
criteria.   Double-T's will form stagnent air pockets and over time the
chlorine-atmosphere will migrate to the bottom rebars.

Best Regards,

Peter  De Vere
Houston, Texas