Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Unbraced length issues[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Unbraced length issues
- From: Waterman Drinkwater <drinkwater(--nospam--at)EQUATION.COM>
- Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 18:03:22 -0500
> the junction of the beam and column. Now what unbraced length do you > use > in designing the beam? For the column we will take K = 2.1 and the l > > will be the height of the column. But we have varying opinions about > the > beam. Any ideas? > > The best solution to solve the varying opinions is to try theoretic analysis that will give the unique and exact length.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Unbraced length issues
- Next by Subject: Unbraced length question
- Previous by thread: Re: Unbraced length issues
- Next by thread: Aftereffects of P.Kim's messages