Re: soldier course

I am not sure I know what you are asking. A conventional support would be a
steel angle below the brick but I assume that you do not want to see the bottom
of the angle and that you would like to see the brick as if it is hung from
above. Is that correct? I can send you some details for that condition also but
please let me know if that is what you are looking for.

Jim Kestner, P.E.
Green Bay, Wi.