Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Happy Holidays[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Happy Holidays
- From: raranous(--nospam--at)pacbell.net
- Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 07:27:33 -0800 (PST)
- Comments: Sent by E-greetings Network <solutions(--nospam--at)egreetings.com>
raranous(--nospam--at)pacbell.net has sent you an E-greetings(r) animation! You can view your super-cool animated greeting at your private (case-sensitive) Web address anytime over the next three weeks: http://www.egreetings.com/e-products/cgi/view/3kvpEX65 Guess what?! You can win fabulous prizes in the E-greetings Resolution Revolution contest! Check it out at: http://reply.egreetings.com/m/postreply While you're at it, don't forget to send a *FREE* E-greetings postcard or animation! Are you having problems viewing your E-greetings animation? First, make sure you have the latest Shockwave plug-in for your Web browser. You can download it here: http://www.egreetings.com/e-products/m_main/help/getshock.html If you're still having problems you can click on Help & Info and review our Help Topics. In addition, you are always welcome to contact a customer service E-greetologist by E-mail at: anihelp(--nospam--at)egreetings.com. ------------------------- E-greetings(r) is a registered trademark of the E-greetings Network.
- Prev by Subject: Fw: gusset plates
- Next by Subject: Re: Heating mat in concrete slab -Reply
- Previous by thread: test- delete
- Next by thread: Cold Weather and Concrete