Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
concrete reference books[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: concrete reference books
- From: terrence turner <tnturner(--nospam--at)glen-net.ca>
- Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 11:24:24 -0500
Hi, My question deals with the following; what is the definitive reinforced concrete design reference book? I have been searching for Park and Paulay's Reinforced Concrete Structures but I have found that it is out of print. Are there any other reference books that cover design as well as Park and Paulay's? Also another consideration since I am in Canada is that it covers LFRD and makes some effort in providing metric conversions. thanks in advance Jon Turner I think it would be fun if we had a list of all the definitive reference books for structural engineering...steel, masonry, seismic, foundations, etc.
- Prev by Subject: Concrete Pan Joist
- Next by Subject: Re: concrete reference books
- Previous by thread: 1999 ICC Code Hearings
- Next by thread: Re: concrete reference books