concrete reference books

Hi,

	My question deals with the following;  what is the definitive reinforced
concrete design reference book?  I have been searching for Park and
Paulay's Reinforced Concrete Structures but I have found that it is out of
print.  Are there any other reference books that cover design as well as
Park and Paulay's?  Also another consideration since I am in Canada is that
it covers LFRD and makes some effort in providing metric conversions.

thanks in advance

Jon Turner

I think it would be fun if we had a list of all the definitive reference
books for structural engineering...steel, masonry, seismic, foundations, etc.