Re: concrete reference books

In a message dated 12/28/98 7:19:30 PM EST, mtdingen(--nospam--at)sol.racsa.co.cr writes:
<<
 Look for "Seismic Design of Reinforced Concrete and Masonry Buildings"
 by Thomas Paulay (one of authors that wrote the book you mention) and
 Nigel Priestley.  This book was published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.

 Mario A. Tioli. SE.
 San Jose, Costa Rica.

This is probably the best book to get since it covers masonry which I don't
believe is covered in Park and Paulay.  You still need to get the Park and
Paulay book though since professor Priestley does reference to it for more
indepth discussion on certain topics.  I would like to know when Park and
Paulay is updated.

Mike Cochran