Re: Structural Drawings as

   hey i m interested can u let me know more about it?

On Tue, 29 Dec 1998, LUKAS WIRYADINATA wrote:

> Please contact nathan(--nospam--at)bandung.wasantara.net.id
>
> >Does anyone know of a source for structural drawings, concept drawings,
> >antique blueprints, etc. as artwork? I recently came across some framed
> >structural drawings of certain famous bridges, they're quite
> attractive. I'm
> >wondering if there is a source for more of this sort of thing.
> >Thanks,
> >Bruce Bates
> >RISA technologies

             With Warmest Regards to you             HATIM

                                     /   \
           _                 )      ((   ))     (
          (@)               /|\      ))_((     /|\                 _
          |-|`\            / | \    (/\|/\)   / | \               (@)
          | |-------------/--|-voV---\`|'/--Vov-|--\--------------|-|
          |-|  In a world without fences who the HELL needs Gates | |
          | |              95ci397(--nospam--at)vikram.svrec.ernet.in          |-|
                    l /   V           \ \       V   \ l           (@)
                                      `\ /'
                                        `