RE: Structural Drawings as Art

I haven't seen the drawings that you are talking about; but I've heard of
them.  The person that told me about them saw the framed drawings in a store
in a Birmingham mall.   I believe he said the store was the Bombay Company.
I'm assuming that's a chain and not just a local store.

The drawings were of the Brooklyn and Golden Gate Bridges.  Below the
drawing was a portrait of the respective engineer.  Sounded pretty neat.

Hope this helps,

John Jones
Pell City, AL

> Does anyone know of a source for structural drawings, concept drawings,
> antique blueprints, etc. as artwork? I recently came across some framed
> structural drawings of certain famous bridges, they're quite attractive.
I'm