Curved Steel Frame

Greetings:

Can anyone share their general thoughs or comments, for the design of a two
story, three-bay CURVED ordinary steel frame for lateral seismic loads in a
Zone 4 region.  SAC 95-01, FEMA 267 and FEMA 267a. will be adhered to as much
as possible.  The columns are not equally spaced.

We plan to orient the columns with the strong axis along the curve, and have
the beams fabricated so as to follow the curve contour as much as possible.
The max. eccentricities are 18", 10" and  6".  Shear studs will be placed along
the top beam flange.

Of particular concern is the best way to model the frame while accounting for
the potential torsional demand on the beams and connections.  Modeling of the
deck is being considered.  We want to start using an elastic program (RISA3D)
and then gravitate into using an inelastic software as deemed needed.

Regards,
ed gonzalez