Subject: Structural Drawings as Art
Author:  BRBATES(--nospam--at)aol.com at fdinet
Date:    12/28/98 11:17 PM

Does anyone know of a source for structural drawings, concept drawings,
antique blueprints, etc. as artwork? I recently came across some framed
structural drawings of certain famous bridges, they're quite attractive. I'm
wondering if there is a source for more of this sort of thing.

Thanks,

Bruce Bates
RISA technologies