Re: Structural Drawings as Art

Try the Historic American Engineering Record
http://www.cr.nps.gov/habshaer/

Regards,

Bruce

>>> <BRBATES(--nospam--at)aol.com> 12/28 8:17 PM >>>

Does anyone know of a source for structural drawings, concept drawings,
antique blueprints, etc. as artwork? I recently came across some framed
structural drawings of certain famous bridges, they're quite attractive. I'm
wondering if there is a source for more of this sort of thing.

Thanks,

Bruce Bates
RISA technologies