SEAINT Virtual Committee Members needed

SEAOSC has recently established the first SEAINT Virtual Committee. Along with the formation of this committee comes a number of tasks requested by the board.
The SEAINT Virtual Committee is open to any and all interested parties. There is no requirement to join SEA or any other professional organization. The only requirement is a desire to help develop and establish the SEAINT Virtual Tools for use by professional organizations who wish to augment international committee work.
There are a few of you who have written to express your interest in working on this committee. I intend to create a separate listservice for the committee. I would appreciate any interested parties to contact me privately at wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com and I will add your names to the committee list and email you specific instructions for subscribing to the Committee listservice (once Shafat has set it up).
All members of this list who are interested in the development of this committee is welcome to subscribe to the list and offer opinions when inclined to do so. My intention is to start the new list in consideration of the majority of those on this list who are not interested in the committee's work.
There is much to accomplish and all of you are welcome to participate.

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST. SEND ALL REPLIES TO ME DIRECTLY AT wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com.

Thank you
Dennis S. Wish PE
Chairman - SEAINT Virtual Committee