Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Concrete Reference Books[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Concrete Reference Books
- From: "LUKAS WIRYADINATA" <lukaswd(--nospam--at)indosat.net.id>
- Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 22:21:17 +0700
Hi John Turner, While waiting for new edition, why not "Reinforced Concrete Design" - S.U. Pillai (Formerly Visiting Professor of Civil Engineering RMC of Canada) & D.W.Kirk (Prof. and Chairman Department of Civil Engineering RMC of Canada) ? You can visit www.branz.org.nz/nznsee/Bulletin/AI3.htm to see "NZNSEE Bulletin : Author index" which containing Park, R. and / Paulay, T. articles. To subcribe the NZNSEE Bulletin, please contact the administrative secretary at mailto : Quirke(--nospam--at)ihug.co.nz . Best regards, Lukas W.
- Prev by Subject: Re: concrete reference books
- Next by Subject: concrete shearwall "Shafts"
- Previous by thread: Re: concrete reference books
- Next by thread: steel cables