Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Windows2000[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Windows2000
- From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 13:53:29 -0500
Yes. Shows M$ is Y2K compliant! A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural) Tucson, Arizona Bill Cain wrote: . > 1901? . > . > Bill Cain, SE . > Oakland, CA . > . > . > -----Original Message----- . > From: BRBATES(--nospam--at)aol.com [SMTP:BRBATES(--nospam--at)aol.com] . > Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 1998 9:32 AM . > To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org . > Subject: Windows2000 . > . > . > . > Microsoft announced today that the official release date for the . > new operating . > system "Windows 2000" will be delayed until the second quarter . > of 1901. . > . >
- Prev by Subject: RE: Windows2000
- Next by Subject: RE: Windows2000
- Previous by thread: RE: Windows2000
- Next by thread: A36, A572 material model/properties.